Friday, January 25, 2013

What is a soulmate?

I started thinking a few nights ago about soulmates and if there is ONE right person for you and I concluded this:

With the number of people in the world, I think there is definitely more than one person you could spend your life with. Think about it, if you never met the person you marry, would you have spent your life alone? I doubt it; humans, by nature, do not want to be alone. You would find someone eventially to settle with.

So what makes a soulmate then, that one person made for you. Fate. That must be it. When you meet someone at that very second...that was meant to be the interference leading to your soulmate.

I often wonder how life would be different if it hadn't been for meeting a friend through Facebook and her introducing me one night to a guy (who actually liked her) and that led to four years later me laying in the room that we share. I know if we had never met, at 16 we for sure would have met other people and had a completely different life. But fate brought us together and is what makes a soulmate.

Things do have a reason for happening... our lives are planned and we have to just trust that things fall into place with a purpose. Everything is a lesson, whether it is good or bad, so just take a deep breath and live every day to the fullest. Your soulmate is out there, you just have to wait for that one second to change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment