Saturday, October 22, 2011

292

Tomorrow is my Grandpa Ken's birthday party where there will be a bbq and baseball. The only thing that is better than that is spending the afternoon with my family. This is where the number 292 comes from. In the thesaurus, the word "love" is on page 292. It is not "my" number, it is my grandparents who are one of the couples I see that I truly feel the warmth and love of their relationship. And instead of saying, "I love you", "292" is a cute and creative way they say it.
Grandpa is gentle and is full of the best stories. Although at times stubborn, grandma still looks forward to him coming home.
Grandma is my rock. She's fun, smart, loving, and has the best laugh. No matter what, I know I always can count on her. And although she is more outspoken and is not afraid to give her opinion, grandpa still loves her like crazy.
With these two amazing people in my life, it is one of the many things that...
Drives Miss Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment